Thursday, December 31, 2009

RNC Questionnaire Mailed to Me



I received this survey from the RNC recently asking me to fill it out so that they can get more evidence to set strategy and show Republican Congressmembers that Obama's policies aren't popular. Humm, the survey seems very biased to me, the questions are loaded--what kind of proof will this survey provide?

And lo and behold, after the questionnaire ends, there is a contribution form for you to send money. This is the first mailing I've ever received from the RNC or any political party. The cynic in me thinks the survey was just to fire people up over controversial topics and remind them of what is going on in Washington today. When they finish, the contribution form is right there so that they can "do something". What do you think?

No comments: